My Top 5 Favorite Games

Games on iPads are the best waste of time I’ve ever had, and here are my favorite ones:

Super Stickman Golf 2: This game is my favorite game right now. While there is a single player campaign of mini golf, you can also play with your friends in race mode and turn based. Once you play this game you will not be able to put it down ever again.

20140327-210930.jpg

Asphalt 8: This real life racing game puts you in the drivers seat. You save up for cars that you can only dream of having in the real world. There is a campaign, but the real fun is racing your friends and beating them. Bragging rights is the only real prize.

20140327-211610.jpg

Wrestle Jump: You have to play on one iPad or iPhone but that makes it more intense. You and you friend battle it out by—well—jumping, the first person to hit their head on the wall losses. I have had many crazy moments with my friends and I hope you do too.

20140327-212038.jpg

6 Comments
  1. I agree ipad games are a great way to waste your time. My personal favorite ipad game is Super Stickman Golf 2 i could spend hours playing that. I probably do… Another game I like is Flappy golf.

2. I also agree that Asphalt 8 and Super Stick Man Golf are amazing games. Wrestle Jump is a very good game too, but it can get old after a while mainly because all that you do is jump. Besides those games I also like Flappy Golf, 2048, and Real Racing 3.

3. I’ve never played those games before. but I bet they are really good games. My favorites are Infinity Blade, Clash of Clans, and Shadow Fight 2. If you don’t know what they are then look them up in the App Store. Did you know that someone made a remake of Super Stickman Golf and made it into this game called Flappy Golf? I also like that game.

4. Hey! I just wanted to say that those games sound really cool and I think I will get one of them over the weekend. I think I might have seen someone play asphalt 8 and I wanted to get it but I didn’t know what it was called. So, thanks! By the way you said you would put five games not three.

5. I have never seen those games before! But when I get my home ipad I will try these games! And also have you ever tried flappy golf? Think of flappy bird but multi player and playing mini golf at the same time! You should check out my blog sometime and show it to your friends! http://christophero6.edublogs.org/